New Year 2019 is around the corner!
Here are a few Sermons for New Year’s Day / New Year’s Eve, use it, amend it, change it, improve it, and make it your own and get ready to launch out into a new year for the Lord.
Sermons for New Year’s Day – New Year’s Eve:
- “Be very careful, then, how you live – not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity.” – Melvin Newland
- A sermon to challenge people to make 4 biblical commitments which can change their lives in the new year. – James Petticrew
- A sermon for closing out the old year by realizing that “the end of a thing is better than it’s beginning.” – David Salisbury
- No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. – Philippians 3:13-14
- “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40:31
- “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight” – Proverbs 3:5
- Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. – James 4:13-16